Need to return or exchange something? It couldn’t be easier!
abi and joseph accepts returns for the following reasons:
We understand selecting the right style and size online can be a difficult one. For this reason, we welcome an exchange, credit note or full refund on online orders within 28 days of receipt of order provided the tax invoice can be produced, the original tags are attached and items are returned in unworn condition.
1. All returns must be received at the address 10/231 Holt Street, Eagle Farm QLD 4009 within 28 days of receit of order. All returns received outside this 28 day period are unable to be processed and will be returned to sender.
2. Garments where the swing tags have been removed are unable to be accepted for return due to hygiene reasons. No Exceptions. These garments are unable to be resold for hygiene purposes and will be returned to sender.
3. All exchanges will be sent back to the customer at our charge and at no cost to the customer.
Returns due to garment damage/being faulty or incorrect items shipped:
Our quality control teams inspect all deliveries to and from our company warehouse to ensure the products you receive meet our exact quality standards and are as ordered.
However, if you do receive a faulty or damaged product or an incorrectly shipped item , please contact us to arrange return delivery for a replacement or refund. A refund for the original freight is at the discretion of Management.
Returns due to Change of Mind:
abi and joseph is happy to exchange or refund for change of mind on all items received within 28 days of receipt of your order. Garments where the swing tags have been removed are unable to be accepted for return due to hygiene reasons. No Exceptions. These garments are unable to be resold for hygiene purposes and will be returned to sender.
How to return your garment:
Simply follow the instructions below which include our returns policy and a step-by-step guide on how you can return your item(s) to us by post.
1. All items purchased in our online store must be returned unused, unworn and unwashed with original swing tags still attached.
2. Please include your original invoice in the parcel. Refunds will be credited against your original method of purchase. If you placed your order using a gift voucher as your method of payment you will be sent a credit/gift voucher via email as soon as the return has been processed.
3. Complete the abi and joseph Return & Exchange form you received with your order, providing the relevant information including whether you require a refund or exchange and the reason/s why. This form needs to be sent with the returned item/s.
4. Pack your items into the original parcel packaging or new parcel packaging and ensure you include the receipt and your Return & Exchange form. Post the parcel back to us:
abi and joseph - Returns
10/231 Holt Street
Eagle Farm Qld Australia 4009
5. All returns must be received at the address above within 28 days of receipt of order. All returns received outside this 28 day period are unable to be processed and will be returned to sender.
6. Garments where the swing tags have been removed are unable to be accepted for returndue to hygiene reasons. No Exceptions. These garments are unable to be resold for hygiene purposes and will be returned to sender.
7. Once Received we will endeavour to process your return within 5 business days, please allow up to 2 weeks for your account to be credited if you require a refund.
There is no exchange or refund on items part of our Last Chance or Outlet pages. We will provide a refund or exchange on an item that is faulty or not as described.
VERY IMPORTANT - Sending Returns:
abi and joseph highly recommends you send any goods you are returning in a postage satchel with a tracking service. You are responsible for the product until it reaches us and are required to keep a record of any tracking/consignment note numbers. abi and joseph will not be held accountable for any package sent by the customer which is lost in transit if it does not have track-and-traceable capabilities.
Return Delivery Costs:
All return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer. In certain circumstances (where items sent by abi and joseph are damaged or faulty or the items sent did not match those items ordered) abi and joseph may cover the cost of the returned items but this must be agreed with abi and joseph and is at managements discretion. Contact abi and joseph if this is the case. When this occurs abi and joseph will issue the agreed freight refund against your original method of payment.
For any additional information on our return policies, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.