Happiness Bliss Balls
17/07/2017 4:51 PM
A taste of these delicious Happiness Bliss Balls is sure to bring a smile to your face. With a rich biscuit inspired flavour, this recipe has just 5 simple ingredients and can be whipped up in under ten minutes, making it the perfect afternoon treat. Thank you Megs from To Your Taste for sharing your recipe with us.
Makes 25-30 balls
- 320g Chopped Pitted Dates
- 66g Rolled Oats
- 44g Desiccated Coconut + additional 44g for rolling
- 55g Golden Syrup
- 24g Tahini
- Place chopped dates into a food processor and blitz for 1-2 minutes or until a smooth paste forms.
- Add all other ingredients and mix on a medium speed for 2-3 minutes until all the ingredients come together, it should form a ball and almost clean the sides of the food processor as it goes around.
- Place additional coconut into a clean mixing bowl and roll your mixture into small balls. Finish by rolling each in a little coconut.** Note; you can also flatten them to create a ‘no-bake’ cookie
- Enjoy immediately or you can store them in an air tight container for up to two weeks in the fridge. They also keep well in the freezer.