Active Mum Hold Me Full Length Maternity Tight
An absolute must for any trimester and part of our Maternity Range, the Active Mum Hold Me Full Length Maternity Tight is designed to support you through pregnancy and beyond. There is no need to compromise on style or comfort during this stage of life. Designed with a low rise seam in the front for baby and minimal seams through the legs for ultimate comfort, the soft waistband can be folded down and underneath baby or worn up high on the stomach. Made from our premium high performance fabrics which are moisture-wicking, breathable, shrink and fade resistant and quick-drying with four-way stretch and is ideal for low to high impact activities.
- Made from abi and joseph premium high performance fabrics which are moisture-wicking, breathable, shrink and fade resistant and quick-drying with four-way stretch for ultimate performance
- Part of our Maternity Range to take you from pregnancy and beyond
- Minimal seams through the legs for superior comfort
- Customise your fit with the soft waistband which can be worn up over the stomach or folded down
- Ideal for low to medium impact activities, travel and relaxation
- Designed For: Low to medium impact activities
- Fabric(s): abi and joseph premium high performance active fabrics
- Properties: Moisture-wicking, breathable, shrink and fade resistant and quick-drying for ultimate performance
- Fit: Comfortable fit, full length
You May Also Like
Quality, stretch and long lasting
"Best investment I made all pregnancy "
The are the most comfy tights, I wore them from 6 through to 41 weeks, and still wearing them 4 months on! Very high quality means they have not lost their shape or stretch at all, and I wash them all the time because I live in them. Nice and thick makes them perfect for winter too. I have the full length and the 7/8.
Comfort - felt like I could wear these all day everyday
Would love a pocket. Also if available in slightly thinner material for summer
These tights are super comfy! The only thing I'll say is that they're really thick, almost like putting on a wetsuit - haha! So I think they'd be better suited for winter. Also, it would be SUPER healpful if the maternity range came with pockets, as they would likely be worn after baby is born too and a pocket would help a LOT.